Web3D is making lifetime 3D easily attainable, interoperable, and reusable through our active global member community. Web3D Consortium has several events throughout the year to engage with our community including conferences, workshops, hackathons and now Webinars.
Web3D consortium announces a series of Webinars where Web3D members and the global 3D community showcase and discuss hot topics involving 3D visualization technology. These Webinars are free to the public.
- Learn how Web3D Consortium is making lifetime 3D easily attainable, interoperable, and reusable through our active member community.
- Explore X3D our open source Web 3D technology.
- Meet our leaders, developers and innovators as we present a broad range of 3D topics.
- See Web3D member use cases from Medical, CAD, Goespatial and AR/VR domains.
- Get updates on Web3D working groups activities and our Roadmap.
- Know highlights of X3D Version 4.
You don’t have to be a Web3D Consortium member to attend a Web3D meeting/webinar. While some of our working group meetings are member only, many are open to anyone to attend as invited guests. Participation are always welcome.
ABOUT THE WEB3D CONSORTIUM
The Web3D Consortium develops and maintains X3D Standards. Web3D Consortium is an international, member-funded, industry consortium committed to the deployment of open, royalty-free standards that enable the communication of real-time 3D across application domains. The Consortium works closely with the ISO, OGC, HL7, KHRONOS and W3C standardization bodies for interoperability and convergence. Visit us at Web3D.org